Make your own Stocking Stuffers!
Below you'll find a list of ideas for homemade stocking stuffers (or really cheap items that can be dressed up as stocking stuffers!). We'll be adding links to show you how to make many of the ideas on this list, so check back!
Homemade Stocking Stuffers for Kids
Homemade Stocking Stuffers for Adults
- Homemade soap in various scents and shapes
- Tub Tea
- Eye masque
- Wine Charms
- Return address labels
- Personalized stationery
- Coupon book, or individual coupons
- Toffee bark
- Peppermint bark
- Chocolate coated spoons
- Chocolate dipped pretzels
- Chocolate dipped graham crackers
- Chocolate dipped fortune cookies
- Homemade cookies
- Bags of tasty nuts
- Canned jars of yummy jam
- An orange, tangerine, or similar piece of fruit
- Christmas tree ornaments
- A personalized flip calendar
- Perfume samples
- Lipstick samples
- A knitted or crocheted scarf
- A sudoku book
- A crossword book
- A homemade cookbook or set of recipe cards
Running out of time? Check out our selection of inexpensive stocking stuffers - most items under $5!
Shop our stocking stuffer store
© 2004-2006 Vine Design. All Rights Reserved.
The PlumpStocking logo and tagline, "The More the Merrier", are trademarks of Vine Design.