Countdown to Christmas: 49 days
Tell us your favorite stories and traditions about Christmas Stocking Stuffers!
Click here to read selected stocking stuffers traditions from our customers
We are compiling a list of fun traditions and ideas from our friends and customers. We'll post the best ideas and stories on our website after our Grand Seasonal Opening on October 1st, and we'll continue to add ideas as we receive them.
If we use your idea or story, we'll send you our exclusive Christmas Countdown Refrigerator Magnet, shown at right (which measures a bit over 4 inches by 5 inches and comes with a set of numbers to cut out). Feel free to submit multiple ideas and stories!
We're interested in everything to do with stocking stuffers! Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Your favorite stocking stuffers to give
- Your favorite stocking stuffers to receive
- Tips on stuffing stockings
- Homemade stocking stuffers (check out our own list-in-progress here!)
- Funny stocking stuffer stories
- Stocking stuffer traditions (when you stuff them; how you wrap them; when you open them)
- Who stuffs stockings at your house?
- Who do your kids think stuffs stockings at your house?
- Cultural traditions
- New ways of giving stocking stuffers
- And anything else you can think of!
Plumpstocking.com's Exclusive Christmas Countdown Refrigerator Magnet!
If we use your idea, we'll contact you at the email provided to request a mailing address for your free Christmas Countdown Calendar Refrigerator Magnet. Calendars will be sent out beginning October 1st. By submitting an entry, you agree that your idea/story/tradition can be used on our website at our discretion.
Thanks for sharing your ideas and traditions with us!
© 2004-2006 Vine Design. All Rights Reserved.
The PlumpStocking logo and tagline, "The More the Merrier", are trademarks of Vine Design.